Subject: [Leica] Camera-strap recommendation
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 02:38:43 +0530

I use the ultra flexible Peak Design strap/wrist strap combinations. You can
use the strap in a multitude of ways with three connectors, and keep
changing the method of use. If a strap is too cumbersome then in 10 seconds
switch to the wrist strap! It really is an extremely hassle free system!

https://www.peakdesign.com/product/straps/

As for bags for travel, use Billingham - they double as a secure repository
for wallets, travel documents and the like as well. It is extremely
impossible that a thief could snitch anything from them. The Hadley series
is especially nice, with a good range of sizes - I use a Hadley Small for
street or travel.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad