Subject: [Leica] Eclipse tips
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 06:06:07 -0400

I admit I find the advice "Don't take photographs" in this context one of
the more annoying I?ve ever come upon.
There?s a name for his kind of pain in the ass whatever it is and I?ll have
to dredge it up.

It would work better before the smart phone age.
You?re not going to pry that picture taking smart phone out of their cold
dead hands and in this case, I?m glad.
They?re  (everybody) going to photograph anything and everything and send it
instantly to their friends. I can think of  a worse turn of events.
Photographers and photography is no longer marginalized as it was getting to
be right before smartphones hit. We were the bad guys.
Now we?re always doing what everyone else is always doing.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/26/17, 4:58 AM, "LUG on behalf of Daniel Ridings"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of dlridings
at gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks for that one
    Daniel