Subject: [Leica] Vertical Verticals
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 00:19:36 -0400

Me too though I do it manually in Photoshop but now they have 5 auto buttons
which usually work just fine or better. Instantly. I feel like I?ve worked
with a view camera with swings and tilts and the whole deal.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 7/6/17, 7:02 PM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of tmanley
at gmail.com> wrote:

    I agree that you should be the one to decide whether to straighten
    verticals; however, I absolutely LOVE the Transform feature in LR that
will
    automatically, or manually if you prefer, straighten up every vertical
and
    horizontal.  I don't always use it as it performs, but the individual
    sliders are fantastic!

    Tina

    --
    Tina Manley