Subject: [Leica] Vertical Verticals
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 17:05:16 -0500

I respect resolution, I do.  I also think those who went before us, if they
had the tools to render the verticals vertical, would have done so at every
opportunity.

That said I've tremendously envied your eye for years.

By the way, I've teased Nathan for a tilt here and there . . .   ;-)

from my iPad

Sonny Carter