Subject: [Leica] IMG: Prague, Buskers, Smetena and Rudolfinum
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 01:53:01 -0700

On our first evening and day in Prague, the weather was iffy, but there
was plenty going on.

The De Facto String Quartet busks. They were playing rock and pop tunes
arranged for quartet in front of the Municipal House, and they were good!
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35545332394/in/dateposted-public/>

They got up close and personal with this redhead:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/36380787855/in/dateposted-public/>

It rained, so we took a tour of the Municipal House. This is Smetena
Hall, one of the city's major concert halls.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35545332194/in/dateposted-public/>

Obligatory tourist snap of yours truly with Dvorak's statue. This is in
front of the Rudolfinum, home of the Czech Philharmonic.  Photo by Katya.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35545332144/in/dateposted-public/>

Another view from the front steps of the Rudolfinum, juxtaposing
statues, a one of Prague's multi-spired church, and the clearing late
afternoon sky.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35545331944/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy,