Subject: [Leica] Dr. Kaufman quoted me at M10 launch
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 20:35:08 -0800

Long time LUGgers might remember that back in 2004, I wrote a parody
song about Leica users and their foibles, to the tune of Gilbert and
Sullivan's "Modern Major General."  The following year I sang it at the
LHSA gathering in San Francisco.  The words are here:
<http://leica-users.org/v27/msg07907.html>

This morning, I received a Facebook message from a friend at the M10
launch, telling me that Dr. Kaufman had just quoted my lyrics in his
opening remarks. A few minutes later, another friend sent me a phone
video of those remarks. My name and a few of my rhymes were heard by the
600 attendees, in the presence of not only the M10, but the UR-Leica.
<https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1200536296696986&id=870449696372316&hc_location=ufi>

I must confess that it made my day, and I've been walking around with a
silly grin on my face.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Dr. Kaufman quoted me at M10 launch)
Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Dr. Kaufman quoted me at M10 launch)