Subject: [Leica] IMG: WWII Wannabe
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 20:03:46 +0100

Douglas,

I think it is not only Spain, the World os no more cheap? I?ve visited Praha
in 1969 and it has been the most important experience of a cheap place for
me, I?ve exchanged money before to go in the Country and the currency was
extremely good, inside you was obliged to demonstrate a minimum per Day! The
prices was really ridiculous for me, I gave tips much lower than in Spain
and it was too much, up to the extreme that one day in a restaurant somme
one has said me don?t leave so much? this is really too much..I remember
that at that time I was paying the equivalent of 60 Pesetas (0,36 Euro) per
Day in one of the best Praha hotels in the Wenceslas Ave.

Cheers
Lluis