Subject: [Leica] IMG: WWII Wannabe
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 21:08:30 +0100

Today I?ve watch on the TV an old film directed by Douglas Sirk with Rock
Hudson, Dorothy Malone and Robert Stack and I?ve remembered you, the planes
was very similar to this one. Onther thing I?ve found amazing is that in the
movie it was showed a Bar which had an add ?Coffee 5 cents?, I don?t know
how much is a coffee in the US now ? here is about 1 Euro.

Lluis