Subject: [Leica] IMG: WWII Wannabe
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 22:41:26 -0000

Yes, Lluis, the Czech Republic was remarkably cheap even in 1996 and 1997. I
over there inspecting and approving race routes and stayed in the Grand
Hotel Europa there on Wenceslas Square in Prague. It was amazingly cheap as
well as having wonderful Art Nouveau decoration. Mind you, the following
year I was at the World Mountain Running Championships in Male Svatonovice
and a litre of high quality Czech beer cost me the equivalent of 40 cent in
Euro.

Douglas