Subject: [Leica] M7 body has arrived!!
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:33:21 +0000
References: <37FE8F1A-AD7A-4DA2-92AF-26431CABECCB@icloud.com> <27C934F8-D470-43CA-904A-178BD52B6231@gmail.com> <A05DD0B5-639F-4DE8-9844-939A4997CCDC@icloud.com> <FFDF7FCA-BBED-4DFF-8B7E-B90EF7E165C3@frozenlight.eu> <56E5F0DE.8010004@summaventures.com> <60B72477-A9FE-48D9-B0E6-0471EBA70462@gmail.com> <56E6A630.1000604@summaventures.com> <1886AC64-03A5-4F83-86CE-FCD78A033BB2@icloud.com> <56E72609.4010807@summaventures.com> <3EDE6D2D-C44C-4DB5-83BB-ABBFC870D40A@icloud.com> <56E73E29.9060904@summaventures.com> <91578414-4061-4256-B1A2-F071BD7AEEB2@icloud.com>

Well, my new (to me) M7 arrived this morning, and so did 5 rolls of Fuji
Neopan 400CN so now all I have to do is put a lens on the front end and of I
go! The camera looks and feels brand new because it has been nestled in the
Artisan & Artist half case which was supplied with it, and there is not a
mark to be seen. Excellent service from Harrison Cameras in Sheffield
(www.harrisoncameras.co.uk) who can I recommend yet again.

Gerry

Replies: Reply from jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus) ([Leica] M7 body has arrived!!)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] M7 body has arrived!!)