Subject: [Leica] Two really nice Spanish photographers whose work I "discovered" today ->Jayanand
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 10:34:22 -0500
References: <A3656436-A4C4-42ED-A328-7AF12212758B@frozenlight.eu> <004d01d1773e$79de8940$6d9b9bc0$@verizon.net> <6EB33B78-A2C0-490A-8479-255549802661@frozenlight.eu> <046A5FB6-1AD9-4611-8A25-17CCAAAB30FB@gmail.com> <66F3929D-4020-46E5-A3AB-756789907816@gmail.com> <EF4A236D-712F-4C38-84B2-8103C38C91D5@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CT_U_3m601pkrjVrU5fVPD7Zm2Ou4dGDMhKhWfVWDWQg@mail.gmail.com> <F2C57A39-8E26-49D6-B048-2584E249F823@gmail.com>

These are some that I took for me instead of for stock.  Deja Vu here, too??

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159293969

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159430291

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159478126

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159568202