Subject: [Leica] Two really nice Spanish photographers whose work I "discovered" today ->Jayanand
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 00:08:55 +0100

Jayanand,

You mention a very interesting aspect on photography. Many of us we are
going to events or places to take photographs because there is some event
that make
an interesting subject for a shot, however we are reproducing something that
it is there, at that moment, except if we capture an exceptional decisive
moment on the action, we are not creating we are simply copying. I think and
I try to search on ordinary life, on everyday scenes something interesting
in the sense that I would like create the even and not reproduce an even as
it is.

I think your observation very interesting on this sense.

Cheers
Lluis