Subject: [Leica] Two really nice Spanish photographers whose work I "discovered" today ->Jayanand
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:13:23 +0530
References: <A3656436-A4C4-42ED-A328-7AF12212758B@frozenlight.eu> <004d01d1773e$79de8940$6d9b9bc0$@verizon.net> <6EB33B78-A2C0-490A-8479-255549802661@frozenlight.eu> <046A5FB6-1AD9-4611-8A25-17CCAAAB30FB@gmail.com> <66F3929D-4020-46E5-A3AB-756789907816@gmail.com> <EF4A236D-712F-4C38-84B2-8103C38C91D5@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CT_U_3m601pkrjVrU5fVPD7Zm2Ou4dGDMhKhWfVWDWQg@mail.gmail.com> <F2C57A39-8E26-49D6-B048-2584E249F823@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1C_GNdveiZ4g57VrVOTSYRJy0FoTqaS6KOiR_pL_=xSxw@mail.gmail.com>

Tina,
These are very nice.
Cheers
Jayanand