Subject: [Leica] Two really nice Spanish photographers whose work I "discovered" today ->Jayanand
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 10:23:30 +0530

You might well be right, I have never been to Cuba. Again, you might well
sell stock, but I am not looking for stock when I look at a portfolio, I am
looking for something more. It has been a few years since I have seen
photographs taken there that do not give me a feeling of Deja Vu. I would
like to visit sometime, but more for the music and culture, rather than the
photography.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad