Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: So much for "film is forever"..
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 08:28:29 +0200

Frank, the HD that crashed (as did mine last month) was in use every day. My
backup disk is in use only when I am actually writing to it (and when I
retrieved the backed-up images onto the repaired HD). Most of the time it is
just sitting there, not plugged into anything. You cannot compare the two
sitations.

Refreshing the backups more than once a year might be good for my local
Media Markt but it would be a waste of time and money for me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain