Subject: [Leica] I can focus my Noctilux
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:28:27 -0800
References: <F82F8402-FD77-4538-97D5-697D16D8733F@gmail.com> <78E5B2D5-A060-476E-ADD1-43EF13C0991F@gmail.com> <C76426AF-83CF-47BC-A787-77BAA77F3D39@gmail.com> <7813D81A-BBDB-4E71-98E3-9B3E2F09B1C0@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7R-3RRiQFbW10J6LpLx-GnzrVu774pPEONsEqjs5LNvA@mail.gmail.com> <49B730E6-4E12-4728-93B8-66905B38BBA0@gmail.com> <87085487-E090-49C1-A08A-5573CEDB8BDD@gmail.com> <8B563D10-83E1-4900-87DE-2DBE0C73BB4C@gmail.com> <6FC2F822-1103-4E87-9EF8-1E6858C3396D@gmail.com> <D78684BF-83D3-4196-8014-669B4964F692@gmail.com> <BLU173-DS95424C474B5694BC93372B8920@phx.gbl>

Hi Aram,
There is shutter lag, but it is super fast. They use an electronic first
curtain shutter (EFCS). Much faster than the way the Leica focal plane
shutter works with the EVF.
Bob

Sent from my iPad

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] I can focus my Noctilux)