Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 22:45:38 +0530
References: <1933347961.589947.1368853172571.JavaMail.root@mail12.pantherlink.uwm.edu> <9FD51EBF-C2C8-4F5A-AFF5-F0BE102AEC8F@gmail.com> <018b01ce53c4$de8f6d00$9bae4700$@verizon.net> <1368887938.81285.YahooMailNeo@web87302.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CAAsXt4NK1i0H1pH1J4eEucZjwfrAv92SzkSrw==0+rpYFM6vng@mail.gmail.com> <1368895181.24412.YahooMailNeo@web87306.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CAH1UNJ0b5k_Wo+R7t55wtbXb8worWxk-jO=M6MNW5rA9u1SdjA@mail.gmail.com> <1368896599.18334.YahooMailNeo@web87303.mail.ird.yahoo.com>

Frank,
My decision with the residual M and R lenses that I have has been to let
them gather a little more dust for the time being, while I decide what to
do. The only one I have Leitaxed for the Nikon mount is the 100mm macro,
because I do not need or use autofocus for macro. Otherwise, my eyesight
just does not allow me to to focus wide open with any acceptable degree of
accuracy fast enough to use on our streets....
Cheers
Jayanand