From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:41:15 -0400
References: <CAH1UNJ2T02hD9coBZ_TyNsX3d9Cfu75P0c3d6ytkEh1UR95sMA@mail.gmail.com> <00FAFAC6-1C08-49A2-87F9-E9E95D4E9D29@frozenlight.eu> <CAE3QcF6y4-YaF_2sxQPayft5x5NWwpXmf3VSxd6b3waq993Q4w@mail.gmail.com> <17F90B39-414F-4F23-88EA-D45EE187863A@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6xWX5PnOXTwQBGFECDGGW++qSuhdn7uDcH_sN7uTtD3A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_kCog96OBjB6hjZA5BdJ4pSBXx1DPbURpw19wwWt067=Q@mail.gmail.com> <01ef01ce4cc2$09698600$1c3c9200$@verizon.net> <CAE3QcF70BUYwQQ5EzK23=n0jeZPkOP6DJFQ7QvF-pkG3s1YHoA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DtMfWFapQtFp-WYpA5u_Gx8vLcHkpQ+U33t9tOk-m1Tw@mail.gmail.com> <2D0160D9-E6DB-42A4-9409-5264E88D959C@cartersxrd.net>

Fine Print:

VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Eligible customers may purchase
an Adobe? Creative Cloud? Complete Membership with annual commitment for a
reduced price. Offer valid for purchases of an annual plan, which requires
a 12-month contract. This offer is only available to customers who have
registered their CS6 purchases, and who purchase directly from the Adobe
Store or by calling a regional Adobe Call Center. This offer is not
available to Education, OEM, or volume licensing customers. Residents of
embargoed countries are not eligible. This offer is limited to one (1)
purchase of one (1) Creative Cloud Complete annual membership per customer.
Offer is subject to U.S. export control laws and laws where the recipient
resides. Offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, or
combined with any other discount or offer, or redeemed for cash or other
goods and services. Offer is valid until July 31, 2013, and can be changed
without notice. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

Haven't decided yet.  The individual programs add up to over $2,000 dollars
for less software and no storage.

 I'm just not sure I would ever use Flash Pro, After Effects, Premier Pro,
Edge Animate, Muse, Dreamweaver, Audition, etc.  I don't even know what
most of them do!!  It looks like I have until July 31st to make up my mind.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com