From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:23:28 -0400
References: <CAH1UNJ2T02hD9coBZ_TyNsX3d9Cfu75P0c3d6ytkEh1UR95sMA@mail.gmail.com> <00FAFAC6-1C08-49A2-87F9-E9E95D4E9D29@frozenlight.eu> <CAE3QcF6y4-YaF_2sxQPayft5x5NWwpXmf3VSxd6b3waq993Q4w@mail.gmail.com> <17F90B39-414F-4F23-88EA-D45EE187863A@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6xWX5PnOXTwQBGFECDGGW++qSuhdn7uDcH_sN7uTtD3A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_kCog96OBjB6hjZA5BdJ4pSBXx1DPbURpw19wwWt067=Q@mail.gmail.com> <01ef01ce4cc2$09698600$1c3c9200$@verizon.net> <CAE3QcF70BUYwQQ5EzK23=n0jeZPkOP6DJFQ7QvF-pkG3s1YHoA@mail.gmail.com>

I get promotional pricing from Adobe of $19.99 per month for the entire
Creative Cloud.  Why is that?  I about to push the Accept button because it
seems like a bargain to me!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP