From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:53:06 +0530

Well, at least one of his examples is wrong - you can still buy Office as a
standalone product, the only thing is you don't get a box anymore - you have
to download it. In other words, there is a choice, its not a fait
accompli.....

I agree with the general point of view that this is the future, we might as
well get used to it and to paying high rates for software that we need to
use

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad