Subject: [Leica] Bangladesh's pain
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:04:38 +0530

As long as the Us is addicted to cheap goods and cheap fuel, nothing in the
world will change. The latter is far more insidious than the former! By the
way, the Bangladeshis working in these sweatshops are far better off than
the vast majority of their brethren in the rural areas, as is true for
China, India, Sri Lanka, wherever.
Cheers
Jayanand