Subject: [Leica] Bangladesh's pain
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 07:25:43 +0000

Not only that way, a couple of well-known NZ brands (Ice Breaker and
Swanndri) used to be 100% NZ made and not especially cheap. In the past few
years they have 'off-shored', but still using NZ wool, but the end price
never came down.....

john

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Bangladesh's pain)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Bangladesh's pain)