Subject: [Leica] Bangladesh's pain
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:22:04 +0200

Right. And how do we in the West help them get better jobs? By not buying
the products of the companies that act in such a callous way is the
instinctive reaction. Question is whether this will make the companies
behave better or simply throw people out of work. Bad, dangerous jobs are
better than no jobs.

So no, it is neither obvious nor simple.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain