Subject: [Leica] Winogrand exhibit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 15:14:43 +0200

Richard, you are being a bit disingenuous here. If you were only "making an
observation", then might I ask why you felt that this particular observation
was relevant? I have no idea if Winogrand was a racist or not, but clearly
your "observation" is only relevant in that context. So don't pretend that
there was no deeper meaning behind your "observation".

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain