Subject: [Leica] Winogrand exhibit
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:29:16 -0700

As  I said before, I am wondering if there is a case of color blindness,
and this is only in the context of someone who photographs at least 2-5
rolls everyday in NY / LA on average.

I might very well be wrong in the observation, but isn't it interesting
that people jumped onto the "I am accusing a great man for being racist" or
that "other artists did not paint Asians" either.

No one has actually said, gee, no, Winogrand does not have a case of color
blindness, you are just making a mountain out of molehill. I'd accept that,
but no, we have Mr. Rabiner accusing me, and Douglas and you jumping on the
bandwagon....