Subject: [Leica] Well, it happened
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:31:12 -0400

I want to thank the LUG for your kind words. Without this community
over the past 7 years I don't know what I would have done when life has
"happened" and my artistic mind has taken a hit, had I not had the
encouragement of this family. We've had our arguments and you've all
listened to my rants and for that I feel like I've taken far more than
I have given but the LUG still is there in times like this and I'm
truly grateful.

Sincerest regards to all,
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] Well, it happened)