Subject: [Leica] Well, it happened
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:08:32 -0400

Jim,
The cell phone was tracked last night and the police were going to
investigate it either right then or today. They have an address and
even a corner of a house so, we'll see. My housemate and I are awaiting
their call, if any. If not, well, I'm still happy to have my film gear
even though it doesn't make me any money.

Phil Forrest