Subject: [Leica] Well, it happened
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:12:13 +0100

Depending on the brand and model you can find this special inside
secret number yourself. Normally the client's card has a special
serial number too. These numbers cannot be changed. In case of loss or
theft you can ask the phone company to block both card and cellphone
besides your phone number. The problem is not all companies can assume
this service. And to trace and or block the cellphone the thief has to
use it.

One day a young girl was kindnapped in broad daylight. She was clever
enough to hide her cellphone and switched it of for some time. After a
few days she turned it on from time to time when her kidnapper went
away. The police traced her, quitely moved to the neighbourghood,
surrounded the bulding where she was and arrested her kidnapper when
he came back. The girl was found unharmed. In most European cities the
telephone company can trace you within a distance of less than 3
meters (about 10 feet).

Good luck,

Cedric