Subject: [Leica] any Sony rx 1 users
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:40:13 -0600

Ah, Betamax. It lived on as a pro newsgathering format for some time. It was
always the better format, but it was too proprietarity (see below)

And the Memory stick. Actually, I liked the slightly larger form than SD,
easier to handle and harder to lose, but really, a propreitary memory card?
Oh sure, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, etc. will use it. It only lasted as long
as it di due to the sheer weight of still cameras and camcorders produced by
Sony. OH, sue, the Nikon D4. That is really a single slot camera.