Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam project - FOR TED
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:13:04 -0400

Me too on the black and white and color bodies. I was often a two body guy.
Which for me made for many close duplications of lenses;
As in I'd have an 85 on the black and white and a 105 on the color.
Or a 28 on the black and white and a 24 on the color.

And having two bodies in use means when you hit the last frame on one you
can normally just switch to the other until things calm down enough to
change rolls in the other.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography