Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam project - FOR TED
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:42:59 +0100

Gerry,

If I can chip in...

As I said in my earlier mail there were sparks of light in Northam. If
you shoot in B&W alone you risk descending into another of those "gritty
urban documentaries" so beloved of trendy photogs. You are capturing
your memories, which I assume aren't just in B&W!

You always have the option - or shoot both and decide later. It could be
an interesting exercise anyway. Fuji vs M3? (OK guys no competition -
end of discussion!!)

Peter