Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam project - FOR TED
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:11:33 +0100

Ted

thanks for taking the time to look at my project, and for commenting as I
value your input greatly. My only major decision right now is whether to
keep in colour or to aim for b&w. I feel sure that you of all people will
understand that this decision will have a big influence on the way I shoot
it. It is all very well to say that with digital you can make that decision
afterwards, but in reality it is not like that.

I wish I had known you were in the UK as i would have loved to meet again,
but maybe there will be some other time in the not too distant future.

With kindest regards,

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or