Subject: [Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro-1
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:52:50 -0500
References: <59CEBDB9-E592-4332-B090-BB5B3833F8B4@comcast.net> <000001cd53b4$4506e1b0$cf14a510$@twmi.rr.com> <78518A75-FBFF-4C8C-903F-0E2337AF0B4C@comcast.net> <000601cd53e2$aff7cf60$0fe76e20$@twmi.rr.com> <1AB417DD-63AC-4A02-A017-778F778D58B9@comcast.net> <1970260656-1340750238-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-915776076-@b17.c16.bise6.blackberry> <0D15EA26-4CB9-4268-8B32-95F875C692DC@comcast.net>

How much can be disabled in jpeg mode? I would not want autoWB, auto
sharpen, or auto saturation. Is there a jpeg mode that can disable these
sorts of correction features?

I should probably download the pdf manual and answer these myself.

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana
USA