Subject: [Leica] 50mm ZM C-Sonnar
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 01:18:03 -0700

I wonder how much Nikon spent on their 200X SP and S3 reissue projects.
>From the web documents, it must have cost a small fortune. Labor of love
indeed.

I wonder if they could have developed a digital SP for similar amount of
investment.

p.s. the RD-1 and RD-1s are the same, as you said. However, they did come
out with RD-1x which actually has cosmetic differences (i.e. a
non-flippable LCD) so it's not quite the same camera.