Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:23:24 -0700
References: <380-220123314212710561@M2W122.mail2web.com> <CAFfkXxt7Awmq3Fg4JGC8Uq4sv3NdW9zmgJSd7UbuAH1f71uWYw@mail.gmail.com> <CABmfTOVLKR3050qhNRXOmJPYXThGdzqE9jksN1MhsCMVHskgMA@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0G7mj+S=MDXDmjEcr6GCC53j3EZBkQ5gsQddfCq2wt15Q@mail.gmail.com> <99FE2FD0-2CDE-4F13-B30F-A12AD94038D4@teleport.com> <CAF8hL-FP9+RB7pWWLt0=dOF03AQ5jVLfMjXfNAxsrwqOGV3mqQ@mail.gmail.com> <20120314185949.3046386e@linux-pfy5.site> <CA+yJO1BRrG6e=QFMcB2vgYr2BCMGc3txsXiV7_qrO7uepTWyVQ@mail.gmail.com> <C1624A9F-033C-4F9F-9D7F-B1D0436DF086@usjet.net>

STOP STOP STOP

Higher dynamic range not equal to high ISO

--

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] B&W Leica?)