Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...
From: David at incendiaryimage.com (David Degner)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 06:22:23 +0200

If it has been happening recently, I have a friend with a new tricked
out macbook pro has been coming to a halt these past two or three
weeks since she upgraded the operating system to 10.6.5 . A quick time
machine return to 10.6.4 and it is ok.  Yesterday she upgraded it
again and it would lock up for a minute at a time. I just reverted it
and all is ok.

Sincerely,
David Degner

Cairo, Egypt