Subject: [Leica] Another M9 question
From: michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 00:04:45 +0200

Well, I dare to state that flash can certainly help to make a better picture
in specific circumstances and if you know how to use it properly. Especially
with the small, slide like, latitude of digital sensors.
It of course really depends on your line of work and what you try to
achieve.
Problem with Leica M's is of course that a good powerful flash on top of it
really kicks it out of balance.
If this M9 could just get a decent file at iso3200 might change things a
bit:-)

cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

--