Subject: [Leica] M9 questions
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (s_gregory1)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:37:33 +0000 (GMT)

        Wondered if any of the group can steer me in the right direction.
Using the 21 f 2.8 Asph on the m9, and getting the cyan corners. The lens is
not coded and wondered if there is any way getting around the cyan issue?

Also when setting the exposure bracketing settings, I seem to be doing
something wrong as it's not automatically bracketing 2EV which I have set in
the menu, the shots appear to be all the same when uploaded, same settings
etc. I will check the manual but just wondering if someone out on the LUG
knows about these details, Thanks,

Scott

Replies: Reply from dmorton at gmail.com (David Morton) ([Leica] M9 questions)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 questions)