Subject: [Leica] Question Re Using LR3 and PS CS3
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:05:59 +1000
References: <AANLkTikRc4wuqUKc4K0wCdtO5tUqdO4i6aForesLzGra@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikMD7mzggmhR4nGqJJ59cdutnQGiydQg31h32JB@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinJZG96XuhvFLF3LhpbygrD89nkJx1T4cxtfZFk@mail.gmail.com> <10A0EF9C-48D6-4DC1-87A0-E6DBCDD7C90A@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTikuTn-OIB4D6B1WQHSRiR5XC_Vqwl8xiOTQBnhl@mail.gmail.com> <FDAAB77E-8481-4394-8059-ABEB4289ED69@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTim4P4dJIlWWsSMUDWw6QqvOHckGNg5IkTWgRH0w@mail.gmail.com>

Bob and Nathan, that sounds like a sensible decision to me. I just provided
the facts regarding the only limitations that should apply.
Yes Nathan you don't NEED CS5. I have no problems with Adobe's upgrade
policies though. You're just grumpy because the Swiss beat Espa?a in that
World Cup match after you pointed out the massacre of the Aussie team by
Deutschland

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman