Subject: [Leica] Question Re Using LR3 and PS CS3
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:07:53 -0500

I've been using LightRoom2 and PhotoShop CS3; I never did upgrade the
PS to CS4. I found I was doing 98% of my work in LR and didn't see the
need. Now that I'm ready to upgrade to LR3 I'm wondering if I'm also
going to have to upgrade to PS CS5 for those few times I really need
something in PS.

Anyone have any experience that will help me decide? Are there real
substantial downsides to using LR3 and PS CS3?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Question Re Using LR3 and PS CS3)