Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: erik at avondel.com (Erik van der Meulen)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:28:04 +0200

Be a little more patient please! I entered my M9 certificate yesterday
(after waiting almost 3 month) when my Leica dealer told me that it was
safe. Very unfortunately I received a 2.6 version and licence! (which I
already have)

I have sent a 'complaint' to Leica and to my dealer. No word yet from the
first, but the latter told me that he would 'see what he can do'.

So my advice would be: bite the nails a little more, or be prepared to pay
an additional ?99 for the upgrade...

Al the best,

Erik van der Meulen