Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:03:26 -0400

I'm doing the same, but my certificate is at the house and I'm at the farm.
 If you find out, let me know!  I've also read that if you have catalogs in
LR3 Beta, you should export them before installing LR3 or you will lose
them.

Tina

www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from erik at avondel.com (Erik van der Meulen) ([Leica] Lightroom 3)