Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: erik at avondel.com (Erik van der Meulen)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:43:07 +0200

Just received a phone call from my Leica dealer. It appears that Leica is
currently negotiating a deal with Adobe concerning Lightroom 3 licences. For
the time being only 2 is available.
He also told me that he expected to be able to 'work things out' for my
particular unfortunate case. But of course no guarantees there.
He further told me that Leica was getting more comparable cases on their
desks...

Warm regards,

Erik

--