Subject: [Leica] Acer Aspire One with CS4 vs Capture NX 2
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 09:01:23 +0530

Akhil,
All I need is something to dobasic editing in the field - I am already
weighed down with a fair amount and weight of camera equipment, and believe
me, every fraction of a kilo makes it more bearable! I do not need an
optical drive, just an external hard drive for backup, which will come with
me irrespective of the laptop I take with me. It is way too expensive,
though - but 600 grams!
Cheers
Jayanand