Subject: [Leica] moving away from my M8
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:56:48 -0700

After buying my E-P1, I thought I was using the M8 less.  No, as the matter
fact, I was taking just as many pictures with my M8 as before, but I was
carrying the E-P1 to situations where I may not have brought my M8.

Yet, with the zoom kit lens, I was not happy with the image quality, so I
pretty much use the Panny 20mm exclusively.  I've found that cropping the
image obtained with the Panasonic lens is often better than the kit lens at
40mm, especially under difficult lighting condition.