Subject: [Leica] moving away from my M8
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 02:37:12 -0400

More and more I find myself using my M8 less and less. A couple of
months ago I got an Olympus e-p2, I find the ease and convenience of
this little camera coupled with its fine image quality to be an
unbeatable combination. Add to that the fact that I can use my Leica
glass with relative ease along with my 4/3 lenses from my e-3 and the M8
stays in the camera bag more often than not. the M8 and a few of its
lenses may soon be going on the block.
A recent e-p2 shot is here;
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/moment/tn/leaf%20%281%20of%201a%29.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] moving away from my M8)