Subject: [Leica] Leica Service
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:30:27 -0600
References: <p2g73301d6b1004271813ua91c95eq9015c39db3ab1290@mail.gmail.com>, <x2v36172e5a1004271828w54d87244s6ea8b288f426139a@mail.gmail.com>, <h2x36172e5a1004280058o53ef736fw60349b0db343f9b2@mail.gmail.com>, <01f101cae6df$e46dd860$ad498920$@net>, <4BD84924.6040905@comcast.net>, <l2j36172e5a1004281434rc0e3712dl4115dc7b481f2a36@mail.gmail.com>, <63607B30-C2CD-4AA8-A32B-2F9E5B450915@gmail.com>, <A9A3FA1B-F279-438B-A5D2-4D727A2F0D8F@gmail.com>, <C7C18E1E-E7AE-4B14-B79D-532AA6EAB20B@gmail.com>

I think Jeff's problem was the result of Leica USA entrusting his camera
repair to an over worked or incompetent employee and perhaps both. These
kind of people can kill a manufacturer's reputation very, very quickly.

I've had nothing but excellent service from Kindermann Canada over the last
ten years (Leica USA's Canadian Service Facility). Mostly as a result of
Kindermann having repair people like Gerry Smith on staff.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada

inbox.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Leica Service: Kindermann)