Subject: [Leica] Leica Service
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:13:47 -0400

LUG:

Just a happy note on Leica's outstanding service.  I sent my poor, beat-up
M8 with the cracked screen:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/090917_665_09798.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/090917_665_09798.jpg.html>to
Leica on April 8th to have the screen replaced and the shutter upgraded.
 Exactly two weeks later, they sent it back to me.  I receive it today and
it's beautiful, pristine and looks like new.  I'll try out the new shutter
tomorrow.  Next, I'm sending my other M8 in to have the same thing done!  I
thought I'd have to do without the first one for months.  I'm happy!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com