Subject: [Leica] Drobo
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:43:30 -0400

I did manage to move all of the files off of the Drobo onto other hard
drives.  Then I reformatted the 4T drives in the Drobo (which took about 5
minutes).  All appears to be well with all green lights, so I've started
reloading it all.  Windows 7 is recognizing it with no problem now.  I'm
glad I had my little Acer!  Now I intend to have at least three copies of
everything.  When we finish remodeling the farmhouse, I will have a large
office with lots of storage space and electrical outlets along every wall!!

Tina