Subject: [Leica] Leica Service
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:11:25 +1000

Jeffery, I have no experience with Leica USA (nor Toyota but that is not
relevant). I know that you are a very unhappy customer of Leica USA and have
reported very bad experiences with them here. Tina's camera service was
performed at Solms, as was mine. In my opinion the LUG is not often
apologetic for Leica. Quite the opposite, you read about negative
experiences like yours but good experiences can go unreported, which is why
I make comment.
You've expressed some very strongly held views on the subject and I won't
comment further then.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman